By identifying your content pillars and repurposing your long-form content, you can save time and ensure consistent messaging across all social media channels.
If you're like me, you're always looking for ways to create killer content that you can use on all platforms. Well, I've got a secret strategy that's going to blow your mind. Here are some tips that will help you create content that can be used across all social media channels.
1. First things first, when creating videos for TikTok that you want to use on all platforms, film them with your camera or phone. This way, you can re-share them on other platforms without the watermark. Keep your videos at 60 seconds, which is the perfect length for ALL platforms. You can also build your long-form videos with shorter clips in mind.
2. Next, consider using screenshots from videos to create graphics. Use the Canva tool to remove the background, and you'll have graphics that can be posted still on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and even TikTok. You can also create different sizes of graphics for each platform to ensure they fit the platform.
3. If you're editing a video in Capcut, download it without the watermark or use Snaptik to remove it, and you'll have a video that can be used on other platforms besides TikTok.
4. Transcripts of your videos are also a great way to repurpose content. You can use them as copy for your posts as well as blog content for your website. Copy should consist of at least a paragraph and a title for the video.
5. It's important to make different sizes of videos for each social media platform because each platform has its own unique video format and requirements that are optimized for the platform's user experience. Vertical videos work best for most platforms, but YouTube uses horizontal videos in addition to vertical videos for shorts.
6. Lastly, you can search what is trending online to come up with content for your videos. Even just a reaction video to something you see online would make a great video. By creating different versions of the same video, you can cater to the preferences and expectations of your audience on each platform, which can lead to more engagement and followers.
Use these tips to create a killer social media strategy that will help you dominate the online world. Let's go crush it!
Subscribe to our podcast The Social Media Files here